Guest Services Booths
If you can’t find someone from Guest Services on the grounds, check out one of our booths, which can be found near all main gate entrances and in the Edmonton EXPO Centre.
Lost persons are immediately escorted to the Lost Kids Centre to await pick-up from parents or guardians. Lost Kids Centre is located in the Edmonton Expo Centre outside of Hall F. Anyone reporting a missing person must also come to the Lost Kids Centre where the proper steps will be taken to locate the missing person.
Escape the rush of the Midway in this private parents-only furnished tent reserved for breast-feeding, diaper changing and other important parental needs. There are two locations: Edmonton EXPO Centre, in Hall E (noon – 9 p.m.) and on the Midway in Kiddieland (noon – midnight).
Lost and Found
All recovered lost items will be stored at the Lost and Found located in the Edmonton EXPO Centre Information Desk located outside of Hall F.
The K-Days site is paved and includes ramps and elevators to provide maximum possible accessibility. All public parking lots are wheelchair and stroller accessible as are all of our gate entrances. Gate locations are: South Park Gate, 116th Avenue Gate, 118th Avenue Gate and North Pedway Gate (LRT).
Wheelchair & Stroller Rentals
Wheelchairs & Strollers will not be available for rent this year, please contact a local company to rent as required.
K-Days Water Stations
EPCOR and K-Days have partnered to bring to you three water filling stations on the midway. Guests are encouraged to bring their reusable water bottles and stay hydrated by filling up at one of the three locations located close the each gate:
- North - beside the Guest Services Booth
- East - beside the East Patio outside of Hall H of the EXPO
- South - beside the Guest Services booth
All guests entering K-Days are subject to walk-through metal detector screening and physical search. Explore Edmonton reserves the right to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event or other guests. Any guest who declines the security screening may be denied entry or ejected from Explore Edmonton property.
The following are restricted items and not permitted at the Edmonton EXPO Centre:
- Any mechanically enhanced noise making devices, specifically air horns with sirens
- Cannabis consumption is not permitted on the grounds
- Gang-affiliated clothing
- In-line skates
- Laser pointers
- Marking devices (graffiti)
- Motorized vehicles (except mobility aids)
- Offensive clothing and material
- Or any item deemed to be illegal or potentially hazardous to other guests
- Pets (excluding service dogs)
- Professional camera or recording devices
- Remote control vehicles including unmanned aerial vehicles
- Reusable water bottles that are EMPTY of all liquid can be brought through security. You can refill your water bottle on-grounds. Water bottles and other non-alcoholic beverages are accepted through the gates only when they are sealed and have not been opened.
- Selfie sticks
- Spiked or studded jewelry or belts
- Unauthorized advertising
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type such as firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, knives, tools, etc.
- Any item Venue Management or Security deems, in their absolute discretion, to be a safety or security concern.
During K-Days the office is staffed on a 24-hour basis.
Edmonton Police Service
Just outside the Security Staff area, the Edmonton Police Service area is staffed from noon to 1 a.m. From there they offer assistance and provide a visible security presence.